The Launch of Vetted

Vetted

This new is about a week old, but I wanted to mention it to all of you because it’s something I’m personally proud of.

About a week ago, I launched a new venture. A lifestyle store called Vetted. Essentially, it’s a collection of goods that can compliment a modern way of life. From stationery to clothing, we look for unique goods that are exceptionally crafted and functional. We also offer a variety of independent magazines that you don’t find often at your local newsstand.

For the branding, which is actually still in development, I wanted to keep it extremely simple and stripped down. The triangle in the logo has two meanings: it represents a funnel, emphasizing the curation process we take, and it also a representation of a V. For the type treatment I went with Futura because it had the lines and the attitude that I was after. I did slight modifications to the E and D to make it feel more balanced with the triangle.

The simple, stripped-down aesthetic is carried into the site, and eventually will extended to other identity pieces.

All in all, it’s been a great experience so far and I’m excited to see where I’m going to take the brand.

As a small thank you to all of you loyal readers, I’ve setup a 15% discount code that you can use if you’d like. Just enter SHOPIFY70URPTIW at checkout.

13 Comments on "The Launch of Vetted"

• Tony says

Colletion?

• nexxai says

You misspelled “collection” in your graphic. 🙁

• I’m making up my own words folks. I’m exhausted. Will have to fix it tomorrow.

• Cheers, love it! A shame some stuff is already out of stock but I’ve placed an order all the same.

Kindly,
    —Mustafa

• Gmno says

I love it! Congratulations!

• Mod says

love it. congrats!

• I’m a fan

• Max says

Good luck with this new beginning!

• Jessica says

I love how clean your online store is! I love the one-of-a-kind items you sell there as well!

I noticed that your “shop” on aisleone.net is linked to your old (I assume) Bigcartel online store. I haven’t started an online store but want to some day.
    I would really appreciate it if you could tell us which e-commerce service you are using for Vetted. It doesn’t seem like you use Bigcartel for Vetted.

• Antonio, I had no idea you were behind the website. I just got my O-Check notebook and absolutely love it. Amazing site. Can not wait to see it expanded further.

• Nicholas, thanks. Those notebooks are gorgeous.

• I didn’t realise you were behind Vetted – I featured your two shirts on Rumplo.com

Good luck with your store, looks good.

Cameron

• nate says

You should carry some of the posters you feature on this site