Ask And You Will Receive

rome3.jpg

I got a request from a reader to create a black version of the first Rome wallpaper so here is it. Enjoy.

11 Comments on "Ask And You Will Receive"

• Angelo says

Much, much cooler in my opinion. I love those diagonal lines.

• ! tnx.
    Remember. You have a good old neapolitan pizza paid here.
    πŸ™‚

Ps already on my desk. Great and usable color scheme, indeed in a AisleOne style.

Thanks guys!

semiotic, funny thing is I am Neapolitan and my family owns a pizza shop here in NYC. I eat that stuff almost ever day.

• oh my! Although i like pizza (only in selected pizzerie here in Naples) i would be saturated eating it so often πŸ™‚
    Ok. Maybe can i invite you eating this here? πŸ™‚

tnx again for the wallpaper.

• david says

Antonio you are as Italian as they get πŸ˜‰

• Joey says

Antonio, your family owns a pizza shop in New York? I’m visiting NY in a month so I’ll have to visit!

@semioticmokey
    I was in Italy last september and I actually had dinner in that exact place. My family has a home right outside of Naples so it’s a short drive there. Do you live in Naples?

@David
    I am. I have a brothers named Bruno and Giancarlo and sisters named Amalia, Maddalena and Gabriella. Both of my parents were born in Italy and my mom makes her own pasta and tomato sauce at home.

@Joey
    Dude, let me know when you’re here and I’ll treat you to some pizza.

• Do you mind if I do a remix of this wallpaper?

• I love Castel dell’Ovo and Borgo Marinaro.
    Yes, i live in Naples. Next time i’ll have you for a coffe. Imagine me with my baaaaaaaad english trying to talk to you. Uh! I’ll take with me my moleskine and Pilot to draw figures πŸ™‚

Tomorrow ragΓΉ (home made tomato souce).

Are you Italian?

• david says

Nice one Antonio. My Dad is Italian but he’s more “Britishised” since he lives and works in the UK. We still have a strong sense of family though which is nice thing to have πŸ™‚

Semiotic I actually made my best ever RagΓΉ last night. The Red wine just gave it that extra oooomph!