Change has Come to America

obama_believe.jpg

I always try to keep politics off this site, but this is a very special moment in American history. I’ve never been more proud to be an American.

10 Comments on "Change has Come to America"

• MP says

Last night I was watching the polls, until pretty late. It was the first time I ever realized how amazing it is and how blessed we are with the ability to vote. I’m truly proud of where I come from. I hope Barrack lives up to everyone’s expectations.

-MP

• christian says

As an Italian, I’d like to apologise for the words of one of our senator, Maurizio Gasparri, that, after the news that Obama had been officially elected for the US president’s office was released, had nothing better to say that *Al Qaeda is partying right now*. No wonder Gasparri is a fascist; luck is we all know he’s such an asshole…

• I’ve heard the words “proud” and “american” more in the past two days than over the last 6 years. It does feel good.

• eben says

“I always try to keep politics off this site” – fail.

hooray obama!

• jen says

i agree. i have never uttered the words “proud to be an american” til tuesday night. this is indeed a monumental step forward for america and i really hope that obama lives up to and exceeds our expectations. i’m looking foward to jan 20th.

• Boris says

Judging from my experience of living 8 years under Putin. You know, being proud of your country is ok. Being proud of your president can also be ok. But only as soon as you can feel proud of yourself all the mentioned above has sense.

• Well done America! Such a historic time.

The headline of one of our British papers was “America just got a little bit cool again”.

• Long Live Obama,

Kind regards from Spain.

• Bill says

So guys, does it still feel good to have this “change”? …

• Prizme says