Enotmik Font Now Available

enotmik.jpg

Almost a year in the making, Enotmik is now available as a two weight display font. Designed on a grid, Enotmik is made up of 90º and 45º angles and pays homage to legendary typefaces Helvetica and Avant Garde. Download the Enotmik specimen (PDF) to view the full glyph set.

I want like to thank everyone that has given me input on the design and helped me make it a better typeface.

Weights: Light, Bold.
Format: OpenType PS (.otf)
$20.00

BUY THIS FONT

15 Comments on "Enotmik Font Now Available"

• Jay says

Uh — I like it, but how does it pay homage to Helvetica and Avant Garde?

Jay, thanks. Helvetica and Avant Garde inspired me a lot when I was designing this face. For example the K was inspired by the K in Helvetica and the slanted A and V were inspired by the Alternates version of Avant Garde.

• reality says

I’m sorry Antonio but c’mon, it’s one ugly typeface. bold weight is even ugliest! and 1 year to make this thing?

everybody! be real and say the truth!

• Jim says

Ha!
    I like it alot, especially the bold with the filled in counters.

• reality says

I’m happy for you Jim. I’m sure you’ll use it for your next project!
    I really want to see it!

• Jim says

ok give me you’re email address and i’ll send it to you

Mr. reality, the face didn’t take 1 year to make cause it was complicated but because I procrastinated. I worked on it on and off for almost a year. And if you don’t like the font then don’t buy it. Simple as that.

• Julia says

the german girl loves it!
    Thx

• Tran says

I like it, pretty tech the font. just bought it yesterday. carry on!, i like your site really much

Tran, thanks for your purchase! Enjoy it man and if you use it for a project I’d love to see it!

• Natan says

I love it, and would be more than willing to buy it if it would support glyphs for CE languages.

Please let me know if you consider to upgrade the version of the typeface.

Natan, I do plan on upgrading the version. I’m even exploring a lowercase set.

• Not to wake up an old thread from it’s slumber but I quite like the bold version of the font too and would definitely use it for T-shirt. I don’t like the Light as much but each to their own ey?

Great work. I just made a poster on procrastination, I know the feeling.

• Nic says

Nice, Too bad im poor. So ill just steal it =] sorry bro.

• perry Roberts says

I would like to buy this font. When I am re directed to the aisle one site I can’t get any further. Is it still available ? I see the last comment is 2010.